Dear Valued Customers,
As the situation concerning the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we would like to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and employees remain our primary focus.
We’ve taken actions to minimize the risks to our customers and our employees, which we have listed below for your review.
• Instructing all employees to take basic precautionary steps to help prevent exposure to, and the transmission of, COVID-19 per CDC guidelines
• Providing personal protective equipment to employees while repairing vehicles
• Frequently cleaning/sanitizing all areas of the shop, including the office and waiting room
• Limiting novelties commonly located in the office such as pens, magnets, magazines, and refreshments
• Limiting wait appointments and encouraging customers to utilize our convenient “Night Drop” available outside of normal business hours
• Adopting a “No Hand Shake” policy
All updates including schedule changes and closure will be posted on both our Facebook page and the front office door.
We appreciate your patience through this difficult time as our policies may change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Capital Car Care, Inc.
Attached PDF 1
Thank you for visiting Capital Car Care in Springfield, VA. Count on our automotive repair technicians to keep your car, truck, suv, or van on the roads longer and safer.
Schedule your appointment today! CALL: (703) 321-8981